We’re dedicated to making sure that our city’s healthiest, happiest days are ahead of us. LCMC Health Urgent Care can treat most urgent medical conditions successfully without a visit to the emergency room. Simply walk into one of our urgent care clinics and you’ll be seen as quickly as possible.
- Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Ear or eye infection
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Severe sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Symptoms & Conditions
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time. Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to LCMC Health Urgent Care to receive immediate, high-quality medical care. Read about some of the common ailments we provide treatment for.