Make the right call this season - get your flu shot!
Important COVID-19 Updates
- Our Algiers and Gretna locations are re-opening: Algiers will open June 8th, and Gretna will open June 15th
- Offering COVID-19 Rapid Molecular Tests and Antibody Tests: The Rapid Tests are available by appointment only. To begin your appointment process, visit one of our locations where one of our providers will determine if you meet the CDC’s criteria for the test. You may also “Schedule a Virtual Visit”. The antibody tests are for individuals who believe they had COVID-19 in the past but may not have been tested at the time of symptoms.
- Schedule a Virtual Visit: We're now offering Virtual Visits for patients 12 and up! Click “Schedule a Virtual Visit” to begin.
- Check-In Online: We’re asking anyone with non-immediate urgent care needs to check-in online, and utilize our paperless registration. Text us upon arrival, stay in your car, and we’ll let you know when your room is ready.
- Call One of Our Locations: If you or a loved one feel you are showing symptoms (Cough, Fever, Shortness of Breath) consistent with COVID-19, please call one of our clinics prior to coming to the location.